A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Nuclear Throne is Vlambeers latest action roguelike-like about mutants that spend their workdays trying to fight for the throne in a post-apocalyptic world. The radioactive waste in the world allows mutants to get ahead by mutating new limbs on the fly and the abundant availability of powerful weaponry makes the quest to become the ruler of the Wasteland one fraught with peril. All of this is really just an excuse for us to make a fun action game.
- 12 playable characters with unique advantages, active and passive abilities.
- 7 playable main worlds and numerous secrets to be found spanning deserts, frozen cities and underground labs.
- Almost 30 ways to mutate your character, creating millions of interesting playable strategies and combinations.
- Over 120 weapons ranging from the familiar machine-gun and shotgun to the screwdriver and ion cannon.
- More than 15 tracks by LUFTRAUSERS musician Jukio Kallio, also featuring tracks and lyrics by Doseone & Eirik 'Phlogiston' Suhrke.
|Published||293 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||1 year ago|
|Tags||GameMaker, nuclear-throne, Top-Down, vlambeer, wasteland-kings|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Player count||1 - 2|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $11.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: